* Change public accounts pages to mount the web UI
* Fix handling of remote usernames in routes
- When logged in, serve web app
- When logged out, redirect to permalink
- Fix `app-body` class not being set sometimes due to name conflict
* Fix missing `multiColumn` prop
* Fix failing test
* Use `discoverable` attribute to control indexing directives
* Fix `<ColumnLoading />` not using `multiColumn`
* Add `noindex` to accounts in REST API
* Change noindex directive to not be rendered by default before a route is mounted
* Add loading indicator for detailed status in web UI
* Fix missing indicator appearing while account is loading in web UI
* Use ActiveRecord::Result#to_ary instead of deprecated to_hash
They do the same thing, and to_hash has been removed from Rails 6.1
* Explicitly name polymorphic indexes to workaround a bug in Rails 6.1
* Fix incorrect usage of “foreign_key” in migration script
* Use `ActiveModel::Errors#delete` instead of deprecated clear method
* Fix link headers tests on Rails 6.1
Rails 6.1 adds values to the Link header by default, thus it is not a
LinkHeader object anymore. Fix the test to parse the Link header instead
of assuming it is a LinkHeader.
* Fix misuse of foreign_type
* Fix use of removed "add_template_helper"
* Use response.media_type instead of response.content_type in tests
* Fix CSV export controller test on Rails 6
Rails 6 sets a "filename*" field in the Content-Disposition header to
explicitly encode the filename as UTF-8.
This changes checks the first part of the Content-Disposition header so
it matches in both Rails 5 and Rails 6.
* Fix emoji formatting with Rails 6
* Make emoji output more idiomatic and robust
* Switch from redis-rails gem to built-in Rails redis cache storage
* Redesign the landing page, mount public timeline on it
* Adjust the standalone mounted component to the lacking of router
* Adjust auth layout pages to new design
* Fix tests
* Standalone public timeline polling every 5 seconds
* Remove now obsolete translations
* Add responsive design for new landing page
* Address reviews
* Add floating clouds behind frontpage form
* Use access token from public page when available
* Fix mentions and hashtags links, cursor on status content in standalone mode
* Add footer link to source code
* Fix errors on pages that don't embed the component, use classnames
* Fix tests
* Change anonymous autoPlayGif default to false
* When gif autoplay is disabled, hover to play
* Add option to hide the timeline preview
* Slightly improve alt layout
* Add elephant friend to new frontpage
* Display "back to mastodon" in place of "login" when logged in on frontpage
* Change polling time to 3s
* Add routing specs for accounts followers and following actions
* Use more restful route naming for public account follow pages
Moves two actions:
- accounts#followers to accounts/follower_accounts#index
- accounts#following to accounts/following_accounts#index
Adds routing spec to ensure prior URLs are preserved.
This change includes:
- Improve the spec coverage for incoming request to the webfinger action
- For requests without an accept header (ie, what a browser might look like),
return a JSON response.
- For requests with an explicit format of xml or json, return that format.
- For requests using an accept header, return that format.
Also adds failing spec showing webfinger does not return xml, which covers the
issue described in: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/issues/1983
* Add locale spec with failing locale plus region check
* Use a more accurate locale when supplied by browser headers
Previously we were using a matching option which would use the first locale
available which matched the locale portion, even if a region was specified.
This changes to first try to find an exact match, and then fall back to the
region, and then fall back to the default.
* Clean up default_locale method
A request to `/test` would show the custom 404 page, but a request to
`/test.test` would return a 404 with an empty body.
This change ignores the format on incoming catch all route requests, so that the
html 404 page is returned on these requests.