@ -177,6 +177,32 @@ All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Fix 2FA/sign-in token sessions being valid after password change ([Gargron](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/14802))
- Fix resolving accounts sometimes creating duplicate records for a given ActivityPub identifier ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15364))
## [3.2.2] - 2020-12-19
- Add `tootctl maintenance fix-duplicates` ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/14860), [Gargron](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15223))
- Index corruption in the database?
- This command is for you
- Remove dependency on unused and unmaintained http_parser.rb gem ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/14574))
- Fix Move handler not being triggered when failing to fetch target account ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15107))
- Fix downloading remote media files when server returns empty filename ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/14867))
- Fix possible casing inconsistencies in hashtag search ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/14906))
- Fix updating account counters when association is not yet created ([Gargron](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15108))
- Fix account processing failing because of large collections ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15027))
- Fix resolving an account through its non-canonical form (i.e. alternate domain) ([ThibG](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15187))
- Fix slow distinct queries where grouped queries are faster ([Gargron](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15287))
## [3.2.1] - 2020-10-19
@ -15,12 +15,12 @@ type: application
# This is the chart version. This version number should be incremented each time you make changes
# to the chart and its templates, including the app version.
# Versions are expected to follow Semantic Versioning (https://semver.org/)
# This is the version number of the application being deployed. This version number should be
# incremented each time you make changes to the application. Versions are not expected to
# follow Semantic Versioning. They should reflect the version the application is using.
- name: elasticsearch
@ -4,7 +4,7 @@ image:
# alternatively, use `latest` for the latest release or `edge` for the image
# built from the most recent commit