Don't fork+execlp the script. There's no need to do so since on exec
the new process will inherit our file descriptor table (and hence our
stdout), so copying from its stdout to ours is just a waste of time.
This allows to drop the ``proc'' pledge(2) promise and to (slightly)
* follow style(9) for prototypes
* move first most used extension for more effeciciency when looking for mime
* add opts.h to deal with options
* remove lang=en by default
* add option to set default mimetype
* add option to autoindex if no index.gmi found
* redirect if ending "/" is missing
* send appropriate status code if request too long
* edit manpage and README for new options
According to the book of armaments(posix):
Size of <stdio.h> buffers. This shall expand to a positive value.
There is also no need for the buflen variable since the size never
changes during runtime and the compiler can infer the size via
We are not modifying it so there is no need to copy memory around.
This also prevents file_mime getting out of sync as had already
happend. It had a size of 50 while the mime types database type used
to have a size of 70.